How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Needing to print a copy of 2014 and 2015 tax returns. cannot

Customer Question

needing to print a copy of 2014 and 2015 tax returns. cannot get in to my account to do so can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

If you already files - you potentially may request your tax return transcripts from the IRS.
However 2015 tax return transcript might not yet available.
If you file electronically the transcript usually becomes available after 2-3 weeks.