Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a tax write off while being on disability and…

Customer Question
how do I get a...
how do I get a tax write off while being on disability and medical.I have no kids and pay my spc rent on my mobile home and pay taxes. On my moble home attach a photo or file
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
2/2/2016
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In order to receive a tax write off or deduction, you need taxable income and file a tax return. Based on the information you provided, you do not have taxable income. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb