How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3601
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a tax write off while being on disability and

Customer Question

how do I get a tax write off while being on disability and medical.I have no kids and pay my spc rent on my mobile home and pay taxes. On my moble home attach a photo or file
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

In order to receive a tax write off or deduction, you need taxable income and file a tax return. Based on the information you provided, you do not have taxable income. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please let me know if you require further information or clarification.

Thank you and best regards,