How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3717
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trying to check balance oled to irs taxes
, im paying

Customer Question

trying to check balance oled to irs for federal taxes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is***** im paying back federal taxes want to know my balance
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

You, or an authorized representative will need to call the IRS to find out the balance owed. 1-***-***-****. There is not a way to find this information out online. Be prepared to be on hold for a long time.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. A positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated. If you have an issue rating my response, please let me know.