Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Trying to check balance oled to irs taxes
, im paying…

Customer Question
Trying to check balance...

Trying to check balance oled to irs for federal taxes

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My name is***** im paying back federal taxes want to know my balance

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/31/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

You, or an authorized representative will need to call the IRS to find out the balance owed. 1-***-***-****. There is not a way to find this information out online. Be prepared to be on hold for a long time.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter. A positive rating of 3 or more stars is appreciated. If you have an issue rating my response, please let me know.