How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3553
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am looking # Laminack, Pirtle & Martines, L.L.P.

Customer Question

am looking for ein # ***** Pirtle & Martines, L.L.P.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

If you were once an employee of this company, you can look on an old W2 form. If you were not an employee, you will have to refer to one of the websites that provide this type of information. The information is not free. Listed below are two website links that may be able to provide you with the information that you are looking for.

Please note that while I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, but at this time of the year, there are some people who try to obtain EIN numbers for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with this for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.