Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Am looking # Laminack, Pirtle & Martines, L.L.P.

Customer Question
am looking for ein #...
am looking for ein # ***** Pirtle & Martines, L.L.P.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/30/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

If you were once an employee of this company, you can look on an old W2 form. If you were not an employee, you will have to refer to one of the websites that provide this type of information. The information is not free. Listed below are two website links that may be able to provide you with the information that you are looking for.

https://www.einfinder.com/

http://www.feinsearch.com/

Please note that while I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, but at this time of the year, there are some people who try to obtain EIN numbers for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with this for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.