How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3470
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need ein #
, SURE Import Export, LLC

Customer Question

i need ein #
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: SURE Import Export, LLC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking for the EIN of the business mentioned in your inquiry? If so, if you have a W2 or 1099 from them, the number will be reflected on it. If you don't have a W2 or 1099 from the company, there are online websites that can possibly provide you with this information...for a fee. Listed below are links to two of those sites.

Please note that I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, however, at this time of the year, individuals try to obtain EINs of businesses for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with it for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.