Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need ein #
, SURE Import Export, LLC
,

Customer Question
I need ein #...

I need ein #

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

SURE Import Export, LLC

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/30/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Are you asking for the EIN of the business mentioned in your inquiry? If so, if you have a W2 or 1099 from them, the number will be reflected on it. If you don't have a W2 or 1099 from the company, there are online websites that can possibly provide you with this information...for a fee. Listed below are links to two of those sites.

http://www.feinsearch.com/

https://www.einfinder.com/

Please note that I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, however, at this time of the year, individuals try to obtain EINs of businesses for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with it for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.