Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need ein #
, SURE Import Export, LLC
,

Customer Question
i need ein # JA...
i need ein #
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: SURE Import Export, LLC
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
1/30/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 year ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Are you asking for the EIN of the business mentioned in your inquiry? If so, if you have a W2 or 1099 from them, the number will be reflected on it. If you don't have a W2 or 1099 from the company, there are online websites that can possibly provide you with this information...for a fee. Listed below are links to two of those sites.

http://www.feinsearch.com/

https://www.einfinder.com/

Please note that I am NOT saying that this is the case regarding your situation, however, at this time of the year, individuals try to obtain EINs of businesses for fraudulent purposes. While some may get away with it for a while, the fraudulent activity is eventually discovered.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant