How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29558
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a s corp plus I am a w-2 wage earner need to fill out

Customer Question

I have a s corp plus I am a w-2 wage earner need to fill out a 433 form, but not sure which one. Is it the last 3 months I use to get income etc avg.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

You would need to use form 433 F
Specifically in section G - under "Other Income" - include distributions from the S-corporation reported on Schedule K-1.
Any questions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Follow up question that is related. I owe around 100k from 3 yrs of past taxes. Most of that is intrest and penalties. If I could come up with 70-80k my question is what are the odds the IRS would take that and call it good?
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Without going into details - I would expert the IRS to accept such offer.

With large upfront payment - you might want to consider an offer in computerize - so the IRS woudl accept your full payment in exchange for eliminating your remaining tax debt.
But there is no guarantee.

Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

What the IRS will be looking - that is the reasonable collection potential (the RCP).

That is the amount what the IRS reasonably and potentially could expect to collect from you from the attachment of your wages and and other income as well as from the seizure of your assets.

If you offer is above that amount - it will likely be accepted.

Calculations might be a little complicated - and they are explained in some detailed in following publication

I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you with all tax related issues.