Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Thanks-this is very strange since I have been wrong myself…

Customer Question
thanks-this is very strange since...
thanks-this is very strange since I have been wrong myself about this until now. I believed the taxes paid were the only basis since those were the only funds ever paid. However, I just rechecked the emails going back and forth andwhat he said exactly was that his 2006 income was 481,019 andTHAT INCLUDED THE STOCK-apparently the 270,533. but if the figure of 106,016 was his total taxes for 2006 then it included tax on all his other income too. Right?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/29/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

can you provide a little bit more about the situation?
Can you list all amounts and income types and how these amounts were reported?
Also - we woudl need to know filing status and deductions.
I will help to estimate tax liability and will verify your calculations.