Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

E-filed 1099 forms and they sent it twice same amounts so…

Customer Question
E-filed 1099 forms and they...
E-filed 1099 forms and they sent it twice for the same amounts so each person has received two. What do I need to do to correct mistake
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/28/2016
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

The information at the following link provides step by step instructions as to what you have to do to correct the error. SEE BELOW:

http://www.qbalance.com/download/1099C.pdf

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

I just became aware that from 1/29 - 1/31, there might have been a technical issue that wouldn't allow you to respond or rate my answer when I answered your question. Let me know if you require further information regarding this matter and if you attempted to respond or rate and was unable to.