Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Robin. Thank you initial response to my first question. Just

Customer Question
Hi Robin. Thank you for...
Hi Robin. Thank you for the initial response to my first question. Just to be clear, I can claim as expenses my show cases and other jewelry fixtures as long as it's under $5000?
What about an online eLearning module about direct selling? Would that be considered an expense as well?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
1/26/2016
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 year ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Yes, the start up costs are limited by the $5000 . You can usually claim start up over a period of 60 months but as yours are below the limit you can claim them all.

The module would be training costs so yes that too is included.

Look under your MY QUESTIONS and click on the other post you made. You can followup there on this issue.

Please make certain you go back and rate the other thread. I only get credit when you rate.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4