Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How are you doing today? I'm a restaurant owner. I'd like to…

Customer Question
Hi How are you doing today...
Hi
How are you doing today? My name is***** a restaurant owner. I'd like to request the 3 years stamped tax return (2012-2014). How can I do? Can I walk in to the IRS office?
Do I need to bring any documents to IRS ( Ex. restaurant license or ..)?
Thank you very much
Supasit
*************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/22/2016
Tax Professional: Mark D, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent

Hello. Do you mean you need to file 3 years of tax returns and have them stamped, or are you looking for 3 years of tax return copies?

of course.
It's for the corporation 3 years tax returns.
I can't find online. Do I need to bring any documents to show IRS?

To request copies, you fastest option is to either go into an IRS office with valid ID and the corporate tax ID. You could also call(###) ###-####to request a copy be mailed. Transcripts (not copies) can be faxed same day.

hello, was your question answered?

of course
Thanks....:)

Great, please rate my response when you have time to close the question.

Did that solve your question?

Mark D
Mark D
Mark D, Enrolled Agent