How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My income is under $ 25.000.00, I get social security each

Customer Question

My income is under $ 25.000.00 , I get social security each mount $ 1107.00, and I pay property tax every year almost $2000.00,and HOA $265.00,each mount by the way my house is the one of the affordable housing that I bought in 2006, can I clam any tax return?
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Your social security benefits are $1107 monthly - or $13,284 annually.
What other income do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel my request I do not need help .thank you.