Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How can I reduce taxs on a 76000 Ira inheritance

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/21/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

We might need to verify how you determine your tax liability and what exactly you receive as inheritance?

That will help to work out any possible deductions to reduce the tax liability.

Ok
What do you need
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1-***-***-****. I, just need the question answered

I am not allowed to contact you outside this site.
The only option to contact over the phone is via additional services.

I will send you an offer - please verify and accept.

No phone call just answer my question

That is post from you

Customer

(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

after that you posted your phone...
Let me know if you changed your mind...

When you will take distribution from inherited IRA account - distribution will be taxable.

The only way to reduce taxable income is to spread distribution over several years and not take a full distribution in any one single year.
Generally depending on circumstances you have an option to take a distribution within the lifetime Or you may spread distribution over five years.

.
I appreciate if you take a moment to rate the answer.
Experts are ONLY credited when answers are rated positively.
If you still have any doubts, need clarification - please be sure to ask.
I am here to help you will all tax related issues.

Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor