Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Filed with turbo tax year. i need to print out a copy?

Customer Question
filed with turbo tax for...
filed with turbo tax for 2013 year. i need to print out a copy? help!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/19/2016
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

Did you use an online version or do you have it on your computer?

OK, don't see you coming into the chat here ... If you prepared using an online version here's what you'll need to do (again, these instructions won't work on returns filed in the TurboTax CD or download software.)

...

1. Sign in at https://myturbotax.intuit.com/ with the same login you used to file.
    • If you can't remember, go to the Account Recovery page, enter your email, and we'll send you a list of logins tied to that email address.
  2. Click on the Taxes tab to go to your Tax Timeline, and scroll and click on the year you are looking for.
  3. In the Some things you can do section, click one of the download links (PDF or .tax file)

Here are the links you may ned:

...

go to the Account Recovery page

...

https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

I’m just checking back in to see how things are going.

Did my answer help?

Let me know…

Thanks

Lane