Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have had a LLC, filling as a S corp time. The title

Customer Question
***** *****....

***** *****. I have had a LLC, filling as a S corp for some time. The title company just sent me 1099"s. First time I have ever received I am the owner, manager, president

Accountant's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I sol 13 of 20 lots I developed in 2015. I just received 13 separate 1099"s to my corporation. Whats up with that? They were sent from the title company that closed bothe sides of the lot transactions Thanks

Accountant's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

I know corporations do not receive 1099's. So I save 32, but thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
1/17/2016
Tax Professional: Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert replied 2 years ago
Stephen G.
Stephen G., Sr Income Tax Expert

Did you want any response to your question? Confused by "So I save 32, but thanks".

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney