Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Experience:  10 years experience
16356563

I have had a LLC, filling as a S corp time. The title

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have had a LLC, filling as a S corp for some time. The title company just sent me 1099"s. First time I have ever received I am the owner, manager, president
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i sol 13 of 20 lots I developed in 2015. I just received 13 separate 1099"s to my corporation. Whats up with that? They were sent from the title company that closed bothe sides of the lot transactions Thanks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I know corporations do not receive 1099's. So I save 32, but thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Stephen G. replied 1 year ago.

Did you want any response to your question? Confused by "So I save 32, but thanks".