Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am trying to locate my employers ein

Customer Question
I am trying to locate my employers ein
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I work for Wal-Mart. Store number 1222. In Pensacola Florida
1/14/2016
Tax Professional: Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney

My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.

WAL-MART Stores Inc. IRS Employer Identification Number is *****

Please let me know if you have any further question and please positively rate my answer if satisfied.

I see you have reviewed my answer, do you have any further questions? If not, please positively rate my answer (there should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 next to my answer, a good or excellent rating would be fantastic) as that is the only way I will be compensated by the site for my work. This will not cost you anything extra and this extra step would be appreciated.

Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Tax Attorney