How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3604
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

From belgium
, I want to send money from the UK to

Customer Question

Customer: I'm Raf from belgium
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to send money from the UK to Belgium
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I do not know cot code
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i paid 38euro via paypal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need COT CODE for international transfer
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

COT codes are not in legitimate use by banks and are usually used in connection with scams and frauds. The information needed to transfer money does not contain a COT code and you should not have to pay anyone to obtain that information. The intended recipient of the money transfer should be able to provide you with the name of the bank as well as the appropriate routing number (the bank's identifying number) and account number.

You should contact your own bank for assistance with any transfers of money.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,


Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,