How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tax.appeal.168 Your Own Question
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3718
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Tax.appeal.168 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The IRS owes me a refund and I haven't received it yet. I

Customer Question

The IRS owes me a refund and I haven't received it yet. I filed electronically on June 15 after an extension. I have tried to call their number and go online to research the problem but the only answer I get is it is under review. What are my options?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately your only option is to try to reach them on the phone and ask what is going on. 1-***-***-****. You just have to have patience and hold on the phone until you get a live person to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

The hold time will likely be awhile, so be prepared to be on hold. A positive rating will be appreciated.