Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant
Experience:  3+ decades of varied tax industry exp. Tax Biz owner
58285678

The IRS owes me a refund and I haven't received it yet. I

Customer Question

The IRS owes me a refund and I haven't received it yet. I filed electronically on June 15 after an extension. I have tried to call their number and go online to research the problem but the only answer I get is it is under review. What are my options?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately your only option is to try to reach them on the phone and ask what is going on. 1-***-***-****. You just have to have patience and hold on the phone until you get a live person to answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks

The hold time will likely be awhile, so be prepared to be on hold. A positive rating will be appreciated.