Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Business law i have a partner ding 40 thousand a month in

Customer Question
business law i have a...
business law i have a partner hiding 40 thousand a month in taxes he has control of money wont pay our taxes on business now he lost our name its up for grabs i want to get it and put him out of service and talk to irs about the tax purpose
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
1/6/2016
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 1 year ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

You may report to the IRS these suspected tax fraud activities.

If you suspect that your husband violated the tax law - you may report these facts to the IRS.

Use Form 3949-A, Information Referral Print the form and mail to:

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Fresno, CA 93888

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

You may also send a letter to the address above instead of using Form 3949-A. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points:

Name and Address of person or business you are reporting

The individual s social security number or the business employer identification number

A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about the violation(s)

The years involved

The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income

Your name, address and telephone number

*Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity will be kept confidential.

We may not say if the IRS will audit your partner based on information you provided - as that largely depends of facts and supporting documents you could provide.

Customer has requested a Phone Call 5 Jan 2016, 8:25 PM

The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
its not my husband hes a partner that has a bank account that the credit cards go to which is from an old business that's been
closed for several years the taxes are in my name and i cant get him to give me the money to pay them right now i have 8 tax warrents
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
we have around 40 thousand a month in credit cards he wont report it

If you have a personal debt - that is not reported to the IRS - personal debt is a civil matter between you and another party - and if you are not able to come to the agreement - it is decided in the court.

You will only report to the IRS facts of the tax fraud.

You may fill the form online and print it or you may print it first and fill by hand.

Let me know if you need any help.

Tax Professional: ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions. replied 1 year ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.

Error: The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method.

Do you need further help (here or via a call)?

ShawnA
ShawnA