Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Do I have a Manufacturers Hanover pension? I left in 1988

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Tax
12/21/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 year ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co. was acquired by Chemical Bank, which later was purchased by JP Morgan Chase.

The Manufacturers Hanover Trust Pension fund is currently owned by Chase, and Chase is the current administrator of the fund. If you are located inside the U.S., the contact number is(###) ###-#### If you are located outside of the U.S., the contact number is ***** You can reach Chase Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern time. You will be asked for your pension ID or Social Security Number and some other identifying information.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent