How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Filing cost to meet Fatca and related IRS reporting ciiizens

Customer Question

Filing cost to meet Fatca and related IRS reporting for retired ciiizens living abroad who have little assets and are not the major holders the govt is after
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The following link contains excellent information regarding the forms required to be filed by U.S. citizens who live abroad and when the forms are required:

Once you have reviewed this information, please let me know which forms apply to you, and I will be happy to assist.

Thank you and best regards,