How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jonathan Tierney Your Own Question
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 322
Experience:  Tax Accountant at Praxair, Inc.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jonathan Tierney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need someone to File Forms 8804, 8805 and 8813 llc that

Customer Question

Hi I need someone to File Forms 8804, 8805 and 8813 for an llc that has 2 foreign partners, I have the 2014 tax return to help with the information.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can help with that. Do you know if the foreign partners' have their individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) if they do not have a SSN/EIN?

I will post a service offer so we can talk on the phone.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only one have ITIN number
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 1 year ago.

Okay, if the partner without one wants to file 1040NR, you will need an ITIN, though you can leave that off the forms.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We can just leave that off the form, I'm worry about the one that has the ITIN