Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
1929974

Sorry I couldn't login Paypal properly and had to try all

Customer Question

Customer: sorry I couldn't login Paypal properly and had to try all over again, are you still there?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi my name is***** did received an answer from you to my question few days ago if you remember. I am a Japan citizen trying to form LLC in Delaware, United States. and have additional questions about Delaware LLC as non US resident alien.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.

Hi Satoko,

...

I hold a JD (Juris Doctorate, a doctoral degree in the law), concentration in Tax Law & Corporate law, an MBA (specialization in finance & tax), and BBA from Mercer University's Stetson School of Business and Economics, as well as CFP and CRPS designations.

I can help here

...

What's your question?