How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15596
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like a 1099R form and 2014 pensions

Customer Question

I would like a 1099R form for 2013 and 2014 for my pensions
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


You can request that from the payer of the pension (which may be the faster way as they do keep copies) or you can get the information from the IRS.

A Wage and Income Transcript - shows data from information returns reported to the IRS, such as W-2s, 1099s and 1098s. You have to submit a form 4506 T if you request this information from the IRS.

The pension payer maybe able to send you an electronic copy.

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you need more information but rating in a positive way is acceptable.