Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My husband is an owner operator leasing a truck since

Customer Question
October 2015. just wanted to...
My husband is an owner operator leasing a truck since October 2015. just wanted to know how to go about filing the estimated Q4 2015 taxes in January 2016
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
12/3/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

You'll use this form (the last few pages are the actual vouchers that are sent in) to make the payment.

...

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

...

The january voucher is on page 9

There are several options for paying this (you'll see this in the instructons on page 3)

...

You can go here: www.irs.gov/payments.

...

YOu can use the EFTPS system, where you enroll, they send you a pin, and then you make the transfers by bank draft

...

Finally, you can use your credit or debit card:

...

• Official Payments Corporation 1-888-UPAY-TAXTM (1-***-***-****) www.officialpayments.com
  • Link2Gov Corporation 1-888-PAY-1040TM (1-***-***-****) www.PAY1040.com
  • WorldPay US, Inc. 1-844-PAY-TAX-8TM (1-***-***-****) www.payUSAtax.com

Let me know if you have questions at all

...

If this HAS helped, and you If you don't have additional questions on this, I'd appreciate a positive rating (by clicking the stars on your screen) ... that's the only way I'll be credited with a portion of what you've paid JustAnswer.
...

Lane

.

...

I'm just checking back in to see if you saw my answer.

...

Let me know if this helped.

...

Let me know if you need more here too.

...

If you don't have any other questions on this, I'd really appreciate a positive rating (using those stars on your screen) … That's the only way I'll be credited with a portion of what you've paid JustAnswer.com

...

Thank you,

Lane

.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS