Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Are 22KW House Generaors run by Natural Gas deductible

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/29/2015
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Unless the generator is for your business, it is not deductible. Unfortunately alone standing generator will not qualify for Residential Energy Efficient Property Credit either. Only certain properties qualify for the credit:

- solar hot water heaters

- solar electric equipment

- wind turbines

- fuel cell property.

I am sorry if that's not the answer you were hoping for.

I see you read my respond. Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can help you with today?

And if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.

emc011075
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser