How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking in converting a construction from the completed

Customer Question

I am looking for guidance in converting a construction from the completed contract method of accounting to percentage of completion for tax purposes in the year that average gross sales for the previous 3 years exceeds 10 million dollars
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  PDtax replied 1 year ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

The scope of your question suggest you'll need more time. I'll make an offer for a price increase, as I can't assist for the price posted.

If you accept, I suggest you send me the source documents for the 3115 and 481a math. I will quote for 1.5 hours.