Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am looking in converting a construction from the completed

Customer Question
I am looking for guidance...
I am looking for guidance in converting a construction from the completed contract method of accounting to percentage of completion for tax purposes in the year that average gross sales for the previous 3 years exceeds 10 million dollars
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/18/2015
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 2 years ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax, and can assist.

The scope of your question suggest you'll need more time. I'll make an offer for a price increase, as I can't assist for the price posted.

If you accept, I suggest you send me the source documents for the 3115 and 481a math. I will quote for 1.5 hours.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney