Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Where is my refund?

Customer Question
Where is my refund?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/16/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you asking about your federal or Indiana state refund? When did you file your tax return?

Please know that Just Answer is not part of the IRS so we do not have access to your personal tax return/refund information, but I can provide you with information to obtain the status of your refund.

Best regards,

Barb

Federal Refund - submitted 3 May 2015 - approved submission by irs.

Your tax return should have been processed by now.

Have you used the "Where's my Refund" tool on the IRS website?

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Try it now and let me know the message you receive.

Have you been able to access the "Where's my Refund" tool? What is the message you are receiving?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney