How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bill, I receive 6,068/month, I have not been having tax

Customer Question

Bill, I receive 6,068/month for LTD, I have not been having tax taken out, employer made all contributions, how much should I have witheld?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


Your withholding would need to be based on your filing status. Please advise how many months so far in 2015 you have been receiving this payment and if you are single.