Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Because of identity theft I filed my 2014 taxes on paper and

Customer Question
have never gotten my refund...
Because of identity theft I filed my 2014 taxes on paper and have never gotten my refund. When I check on The IRS web site it states my return is still being processed. How can I get my refund?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/14/2015
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Do not shoot the messenger here but in case of identify theft it can take several month, up to one year to get the issue resolved and get a refund. The website may never get updated and the only way to get status of your refund is to call IRS directly.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney