How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help paying my income taxes. I just found out that I

Customer Question

I need help paying my income taxes. I just found out that I should have paid the 3rd quarter in Sep. How can I send the money on line?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Megan C replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

Go to

Across the top, click the icon that says "Pay your tax bill"

Select "direct pay"

Then, 1040ES for estimated -- it will default to 2015

Follow the prompts.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.