Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a manager managed LLC that was formed in Delaware and

Customer Question
operates in TN. I did...
I have a manager managed LLC that was formed in Delaware and operates in TN. I did not make my tax payments for 2013, 2014, and 2015. I am now up to date with payments for the LLC required for Delaware.
I need help filing out the right paperwork to submit to the state of TN whcih requires me to fill in a lot of answers that I am not sure of. I need to obtain a certificate of good standing ASAP for a legal matter. Time is of the essence.
My business is as a franchisor of aquatic physical therapy and associated services. I have no office in TN, just my first franchisee is there. I have no employees and provide only advice to my franchisee from where I live in South America.
I earned $40,000 in 2013, $15,000 in 2014, and nothing in 2015. I had a lot of expenses for computers, travel expenses, food, rent, etc. in 2013 and more than $15,000 in living expenses for last year so I should not need to pay taxes but I still need to properly fill out the forms. When I filled in the forms it was almost all zeroes and I need to make sure that I am filling the forms out correctly,
I need to get this done right away. What is my next step.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
The paperwork is for the Franchise and Excise Tax form FAE 170. My NAICS number is ***** Physical Therapy.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/12/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

I can help, but this sounds like we should probably speak on the phone ... OF I now see you've requested a call

...

I'll make the offer

I would like to talk on Skype as I am in South America.
Can you take a call on Skype

Not sure how to do that ... I have global calling on my phone plan ... I can call you... but first you must accept the offer, so that we can exchange numbers ... I have an iPhone ... I'm sure I can figure it out

You will need to have this form FAE 170https://www.tn.gov/assets/entities/revenue/attachments/fae170.pdf

Already have it. Please accept the offer

Hello?

You should see where I've made an additional services offer for the phone consult ... One you accept, we can share contact information confidentially, but you must accept the offer ... Do you see something that says "get more help?"

I am happy to accept the offer and I am sure that you can answer my questions satisfactorily but I just want to figure out the phone issue. I know that my brother can take a call on his phone and have me on skype so we can be sure to communicate but it will need to be at 1 p.m. Does that time work for you?

I'm downloading Skype on the iPad right now... I'm guessing i'll need an account

1pm Eastern?

OK have skype ready to go ... I can do 1:00

...

Let me know

...

Lane

.

i would mlike to finish but it keeps saying my session is disconnected

SO sorry you'll have to talk to customer service.We experts here are users just as you (albeit with credentials verified) ... We are not allowed/able to deal with account issues.

...

Give customer service a call; and see if they can help

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS