How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am sending in a check for $10.50kfor unpaid interest. The

Customer Question

I am sending in a check for $10.50kfor unpaid interest. The notice gives two address but does not state where I should send it: Cincinnati or Holtsville NY. Any idea? I live in TAcoma WA. I filed on time in Oct. I paid over $90K in taxes but not enough interest. I have all ready to go but am confused about the dueling addresses.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The notice should come with a payment voucher, usually on the bottom of the first or second page. The address on the voucher will be your mailing address.

If not, you will have to use IRS payment voucher form 1040ES and if you live in WA - Washington state, your mailing address will be in

Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 7704 San Francisco, CA###-##-####/p>

You can get the payment voucher here:

IRS instructions how to make a payment: