Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am sending in a check for $10.50kfor unpaid interest. The

Customer Question
I am sending in a...
I am sending in a check for $10.50kfor unpaid interest. The notice gives two address but does not state where I should send it: Cincinnati or Holtsville NY. Any idea? I live in TAcoma WA. I filed on time in Oct. I paid over $90K in taxes but not enough interest. I have all ready to go but am confused about the dueling addresses.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/6/2015
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 2 years ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

The notice should come with a payment voucher, usually on the bottom of the first or second page. The address on the voucher will be your mailing address.

If not, you will have to use IRS payment voucher form 1040ES and if you live in WA - Washington state, your mailing address will be in

Internal Revenue Service P.O. Box 7704 San Francisco, CA###-##-####/p>

You can get the payment voucher here:

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Pay-by-Check-or-Money-Order

IRS instructions how to make a payment:

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney