How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15203
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I can't locate our CP575. How would I get a copy of this?

Customer Question

I can't locate our CP575. How would I get a copy of this? Our Tax ID # *****###-##-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.


The IRS will not send you a copy of the CP575 because they only send that one time but they can send you a verification of the EIN. This is a 147C Letter. It works for proof though.

Call the IRS Business Line at 1-***-***-**** and tell them you need the 147C.

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome.
My goal is to give you excellent service.
Your positive rating is thanks enough

Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

I really enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again when you come back to ask another question.
Rating lets Just Answer know you were assisted and credits me for my time.