Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How can I obtain a copy of irs form CP 575 enrollment

Customer Question
How can I obtain a...
How can I obtain a copy of irs form CP 575 for medicare enrollment re-validation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
11/3/2015
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 2 years ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

The IRS will not reissue the CP575. This is the notice that the IRS issues when you are assigned an EIN. If you lost your original notice and you need confirmation of your EIN, you can call the IRS business help line at 1-***-***-****. Inform them that you need a confirmation of your EIN.

The IRS will send you a 147C letter that may be used instead of the CP575 notice. You may send a written request for the letter 147C, however, it would be faster to request the letter via the phone.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance to you regarding this matter.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant