How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have misplaced my 2014 copy, of income tax. Ella Jean,

Customer Question

I have misplaced my 2014 copy, of income tax. Ella Jean Miller,###-##-#### ***** I filed single. My return was 575.00. could you send me a copy. I need it for a loan.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Tax.appeal.168 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you have reached Just Answer. Did you use do-it-yourself tax software, or did a tax professional prepare your return for you?