Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

We filed our tax form on April, 1, 2015, with AARL in Orange

Customer Question
Park, FL. We are...
We filed our tax form on April, 1, 2015, with AARL in Orange Park, FL. We are due a refund of $607. What has happened to the refund?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
10/29/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

...

You've reached "JustAnswer.com," a website that matches verified Expert users with users such as yourself that have tax, finance and other types of questions.

...

I hold the following degrees (J.D - a doctoral degree in the Law), an MBA in Finance and a BBA from Mercer's Stetson School of Business and Economics.

...

Would you like to call them for you? (If so, you'll have to tell me more about who AARL is)

...

You can also go to this IRS website and check on your refund as well

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Where's My Refund? - It's Quick, Easy and Secure.

...

Let me know how I can help

...

Lane

..

Again, the FIRST thing I would do is use the IRS website here -> https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

...

But I'd be glad to call AARL and have them check as well

...

Let me know...

..

Lane

.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS