Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I lost my income tax paper i need it widows allowance they

Customer Question
i lost my income tax...
i lost my income tax paper for 2014 i need it for my widows allowance they need tto know how much i made could you sent me the information
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/29/2015
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello

Please let me know if you are asking about your actual tax return and if not what " income tax paper" do you mean?

While I wait for your response, if you mean a T4, if you have lost or misplaced a slip for the current year, you have to ask your employer, or the issuer of the slip, for a copy.

You can obtain current year and prior year old age security (OAS), employment insurance (EI) and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) tax slips electronically. This secure service is found by visiting Service Canada.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4