How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had my income in 2013 $12,900. My tax has been

Customer Question

I have had my income in 2013 $12,900. My tax has been deducted $817 already. Now IRS wanted me to pay tax $1,346 more. Please tell me it is correct?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 1 year ago.

Could you tell me if this was from a W2 and wages or what type of income was the $12900?