How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In April of 2014 I sent in Form 4068 with, I believe, a

Customer Question

In April of 2014 I sent in Form 4068 with, I believe, a payment of the approx. amount due for the year 2014.
Now,I cannot find the documents, so I don't know how much I sent and I don't have a copy of the accompanying check. Who do I contact for this information? My phone number is(###) ###-#### My e-mail is***@******.***. Thank you.
Albert W. Brown
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.




The best (quickest) way to get that is to go online and order what's called you Tax account transcript


IRS will wend you a full record of your account within 5 to 10 days

... <- Here's website


If you'll click on that, you can order the transcript ... which will show what you've paid