Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

In April of 2014 I sent in Form 4068 with, I believe, a

Customer Question
payment of the approx. amount...
In April of 2014 I sent in Form 4068 with, I believe, a payment of the approx. amount due for the year 2014.
Now,I cannot find the documents, so I don't know how much I sent and I don't have a copy of the accompanying check. Who do I contact for this information? My phone number is(###) ###-#### My e-mail is***@******.***. Thank you.
Albert W. Brown
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
10/15/2015
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 2 years ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi

Albert

...

The best (quickest) way to get that is to go online and order what's called you Tax account transcript

...

IRS will wend you a full record of your account within 5 to 10 days

...

https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript <- Here's website

...

If you'll click on that, you can order the transcript ... which will show what you've paid

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney