How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask emc011075 Your Own Question
emc011075, Tax adviser
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3122
Experience:  IRS licensed Enrolled Agent and tax instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
emc011075 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need copies of my 2014 taxes that i filed online with

Customer Question

i need copies of my 2014 taxes that i filed online with turbo tax. I think a virus or something wiped away Intuit, which it seems contained my 2014 taxes.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

When did you file your 2014 tax return?

Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

You can request an actual copy of your tax return from IRS but it will cost you $50 OR you can request a free transcript of your return, which will have all the information that were on your tax return but in different format. Transcripts are acceptable almost everywhere as substitute for an actual tax return.

You can get a transcript here:

Trancsripts are available usually 3 weeks after return has been accepted by IRS.

Let me know if you have any questions.