Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I need help filling out my TPT online business in Arizona. I

Customer Question
I need help filling out...
I need help filling out my TPT for my online business in Arizona. I would like to get a phone call to discuss this please. I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
10/14/2015
Tax Professional: PaulmoJD,
 replied 2 years ago
PaulmoJD

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What are the questions you have about it? Please explain.

I just want to make sure I am computing correctly and using the right numbers. It would be easier to discuss this over the phone with you if you can? I have to fill this out every month in Arizona and I just want to make sure I am using the right numbers so I do not have to be skeptical about sending in the right information. My phone number is(###) ###-####
For example the major number I want to be sure of is the gross amount. I have Xero for accounting and it says that total for tax codes is 456.29. Is that the number I use for the gross amount?
Tax Professional: PaulmoJD,
 replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry, this is more of an accounting/tax question, not a legal question. Please do not reply to me and I will get this moved to the Tax section for one of their experts to assist you.

Thank you for your patience on this while I get it moved.

PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD