Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

Forsyth, looking to see how much i have paid in estimates

Customer Question

Customer: ryan Forsyth, looking to see how much i have paid in estimates for 2014
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes i want to see how much i have paid in estimates
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: if you can find my answer that will work.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to our site!
That information - about estimate tax payments - is reflected in taxpayer's tax account with the IRS.

To obtain such information - you woudl need to request the tax account transcript.

That is private information and the IRS woudl not release it to another person unless you specifically authorize,

So - I personally may not access your tax account - but I may instruct you how to request your tax account transcript.

I hope that will work for you. Let me know if we should proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** this was a IRS support. Their number and transcripts are down so this won't help. Thanks anyways.
Expert:  Lev replied 1 year ago.

The IRS doesn't provide online support - just to let you know.
Regarding transcripts - they are also not available online - the IRS stopped that service due to multiple fraud.
You still may order transcript by sending a form or by calling the IRS.
But that is the ONLY way to get information you are asking about,