How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Angie Your Own Question
Angie, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 226
Experience:  Bookkeeping, Profit and Loss, Balance SheetsAll types of US Taxes, Tennessee taxes, Personal, business, payroll, sales tax etc.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Angie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a owner of a llc that is looking contractor to work

Customer Question

I am a owner of a llc that is looking for a contractor to work with until I get my contractors licance where do I go to find it
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Angie replied 2 years ago.

The expert you requested is unavailable, but I can help you.

The easiest way to find licensed contractors in your state is to use this website to search for licensed contractors in your state.

Once you get to this site, you have several search options, you can search by city and county or by license type.

Probably the easiest way to narrow it down is to start by county then choose the license type.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Angie replied 2 years ago.

Does this answer your question? Feel free to request clarification of any thing that is unclear. Positive feedback is very much appreciated, as this is how I receive credit.