Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I've misplaced my Texas sales tax permit. Can I get a

Customer Question
I've misplaced my Texas sales...
I've misplaced my Texas sales tax permit. Can I get a replacement?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
9/30/2015
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 2 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

You will have to make that request to the Comptroller's Office or a field office. You cannot print it online. 1-***-***-****

The office locations and local numbers are here

http://comptroller.texas.gov/taxinfo/fieldoff.html

If you need the number (while you wait to speak with the comptroller) you can get that online.

You can use this link

https://mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us/staxpayersearch/SlsTxpyrSearch.jsp

If my answer addressed your question please rate below or above (let me know if you have difficulty as I believe the system changed), if you need more information reply below.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4