Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Where is my refund 2014 my is xxxxxxxxx

Customer Question
where is my refund 2014 my is xxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
9/25/2015
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 2 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

That is your personal information - and the IRS would NOT release such information to anybody but you.

When the IRS processes your tax return and approves your refund, you can see your actual personalized refund date. Even though the IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days after we receive your tax return, it’s possible your tax return may require additional review and take longer.

Here is the page where you may verify

https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

Please enter your Social Security Number, your Filing Status and the refund amount as shown on your tax return.

The Where’s My Refund system is updated every 24 hours, usually overnight, so there's no need to check more than once a day."

You should only call if it has been:

--21 days or more since you filed electronically;

--More than 6 weeks since you mailed your paper return; or

--The Where’s My Refund? tool directs you to contact the IRS.

The contact phone is 1-***-***-****

or you may visit your local IRS office in your state

City Street Address Days/Hours of Service Telephone*

Lincoln 100 Centennial Mall N. Lincoln, NE 68508

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)

(###) ###-####

Norfolk 208 N. Fifth St. Norfolk, NE 68701

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.)

**This office is closed 9/21 - 10/2**

(###) ###-####

North Platte 300 E. Third St. North Platte, NE 69101

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.)

**This office closes at 3:15 p.m. 9/24**

(###) ###-####

Omaha***** Omaha, NE 68102

Monday-Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

(###) ###-####/p>

Scottsbluff 2001 Broadway Scottsbluff, NE 69361

Monday-Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.)

**This office is closed 9/23 - 9/25**

(###) ###-####/p>
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor