Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Alif Manejwala from state of Maryland and I need to get

Customer Question
Hi I am Dr.Alif Manejwala...
Hi I am Dr.Alif Manejwala from state of Maryland and I need to get CP575 letter
from IRS for my revalidation status with Medicare
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
9/23/2015
Tax Professional: JKCPA, CPA replied 2 years ago
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA

Thanks for your question.

The CP575 is the notice the IRS issues when you are assigned an EIN. The IRS is unable to re-issue or provide a copy of your CP575 notice. However, if you lost your original notice and need confirmation of your EIN, you can call the IRS business help line at 1-***-***-****. Tell them you cannot find your CP575 and would like a confirmation letter of your EIN.

The IRS will then send you a 147C letter that may be used instead of the CP575 notice. You may send a written request for the letter 147C but it would be faster to call and request on the phone.

Best regards,

JKCPA
JKCPA
JKCPA, CPA