How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

ACA - to be corrected before 1095 IRS issued in 2016, I must

Customer Question

ACA - to be corrected before 1095 IRS issued in 2016, I must show that SSA xxxx XXXX XXXXX (1952) and XXXX XXXX X XXXX are the same person or pay a fee to IRS. My husband wrote my name as XXXX X. XXXXX when hr applied for my military I.D....these have been honored by Medicare and Tricare for Life...The Affordable Care Act iss needing a CLARIFICATION..i AM near a military post, I no longer daughter has my POW and has no kowledge of all the military aND GOV. ACRNYMS..sHE LIVES 500 MI. FROM ME..i AM UNABLE TO WALK WITHOUT ROLLATOR....PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS SOON
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax