How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lane Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 11821
Experience:  Law Degree, specialization in Tax Law and Corporate Law, CFP and MBA, Providing Financial & Tax advice since 1986
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please the amount of Federal income tax I still owe. Seun W.

Customer Question

Please the amount of Federal income tax I still owe for 2014.
Seun W. Kahng ###-##-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lane replied 1 year ago.



You've reach . a web site that matches users with professional users to answer QUESTIONS about taxes, business and other financial matters, but no one can access your federal tax records without a power of attorney.


The quickest way to find this out would be to go online and order a tax account transcript.


You can do this online and they will have it to you by mail within 5 to 10 days.


You can do that by clicking HERE: ->


Please let me know if you have further questions