How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jonathan Tierney Your Own Question
Jonathan Tierney
Jonathan Tierney, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 322
Experience:  Tax Accountant at Praxair, Inc.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jonathan Tierney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own two small restaurants., I have an opportunity to

Customer Question

Hi. I own two small restaurants. For 2015, I have an opportunity to engage in lucrative restaurant consulting that could make my income go up by 25-65K, depending on how many clients I take on. I would like a qualified tax expert to model or run various
income scenarios so that I can get a sense as to what my federal and state tax liability would be. 1. I would provide my 2014 tax return so the expert could see NOL carry forwards, depreciation, etc. 2. For the modeling assumptions, Section 179 depreciation
would be $23,000 3. For the modeling, I would like to get tax liabilities for income of: $120,000; $130,000; $140,000; $150,000; $160,000; $170,000, $180,000. This type of exercise would greatly help me in my end of year tax planning. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jonathan Tierney replied 2 years ago.

I will post a service offer. If you are not comfortable with it I will opt out.