How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Barbara Your Own Question
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3380
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Barbara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Worker in California. My tax preparer did amendments, 2012,

Customer Question

I am IHSS worker in California. My tax preparer did amendments for 2011, 2012, 2013 and also for 2014 (I did not pay tax for 2014) I received letter from IRS 1040X amended return reflects no changes to my account. Now I can not even get information on irs web regarding 2011 amended return. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You have requested a phone call to discuss this matter. I have made the appropriate offer of a phone call. Please provide your phone number and best time to call you. I am located in Florida which is 3 hours ahead of you time wise.

Best regards,