Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Worker in California. My tax preparer did amendments, 2012,

Customer Question
I am IHSS worker in...
I am IHSS worker in California. My tax preparer did amendments for 2011, 2012, 2013 and also for 2014 (I did not pay tax for 2014) I received letter from IRS 1040X amended return reflects no changes to my account. Now I can not even get information on irs web regarding 2011 amended return. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/11/2015
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 2 years ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You have requested a phone call to discuss this matter. I have made the appropriate offer of a phone call. Please provide your phone number and best time to call you. I am located in Florida which is 3 hours ahead of you time wise.

Best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent